Commissioning me is relatively straightforward…
1. A potential client views my online portfolio and decides that I am right for their project.
2. The client makes contact.
3. If time allows we arrange to do a recce of the project in hand.
4. Once a recce has been carried out I will submit a cost estimate to the client detailing how long the project will take to complete. If a recce is not possible, I will submit a cost estimate based on the clients emailed brief.
5. Should the client wish to go ahead, we arrange a shoot date.
6. I photograph the project to the best of my ability.
7. After the shoot I work on the images in post-production.
8. Once completed, I supply all of the images to the client.